General Terms and Conditions
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. All Disputes will be subject to Hapur, UP jurisdiction only.
Terms and Conditions for Online Fee Submission:-
– The Fee deposited through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking will normally reach the MCS account after 2-3 working days. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that fee is deposited well in time. MCS shall not be responsible for any not settled fee payment due any reason. The MCS also shall not be responsible, if the payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
– Miniland Convent School does not warranty the availability of online Fee Payment System every time. Miniland Convent School will not be responsible for fine exemption if the last day student fee transition fails. We strongly advice that submit the fee through Offline or Online Payment System before the last fee day comes.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
In case of any technical issue due to which the payment gets deducted from the payer’s account and does not show in our official ERP but the payment gateway service clearly mentions the confirmed settlement thereafter the School’s account receives the payment. We manually submit the payment in our ERP. It should take 7-10 working days for the payment to be credited in School’s account.
Multiple Payments Case:
If double payment happens and the payment gateway service clearly mentions it, the school will refund the payment after the School’s account receives payment. Which should take 7-10 working days for the back payment or we can adjust the amount to the next month fee as per Payers request.
Other Payments Case:
In all other cases where there is a discrepancy in the fee paid, the parent has to directly contact the School and the School’s decision would be final.
BUILDING-2-1/1231, New Shivpuri, Railway Road, Hapur, Uttar Pradesh-245101 (India)
Tel : +91-122-2306152; E-Mail: info[at]minilandconventschool[.com]
(You may contact us during office hours: Timings: 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM)